It’s up to each of us to help keep our planet safe and clean for future generations.
Become a steward of nature! Reconnect your relationship to the environment.
Schedule workshops for your group and our eco educators will visit your site for fun, educational, hands-on activities.
For 2nd-8th grades: Offering age-appropriate activities that lead the participant on a journey of exploration, discovering the world around them from their own backyard. These workshops are building blocks that help students connect their home life, school life and their developing sense of self. Can be modified for younger students. Our service learning workshops align with NY State & City Common Core and Next Generation Science Standards.
For High School & Adult Groups: Offering supervised, mentor rich, service learning environments that offer real-time experiences and opportunities for sharing vision, values, and goals for growing caring, confident youth into future leaders, Fostering:
- Build Character development and cooperative social skills
- Promote citizen stewardship through beautification projects
- Exposure to career exploration in green collar industry
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Aligns with New York State and City Learning Standards
We are an approved NYC MWBE/MBE vendor with NYC Department of Education
- 5 Reasons to Go Green (busyasabeazer.wordpress.com)